I now offer sessions via Skype, so distance is no longer a problem.
Style of Counselling
Suitable 'problems' for referral
- Individual counselling
- Couples counselling
- Employee assistance programmes
- Psychosexual therapy
- Stress management
- Organisational Consultancy
- Personal development and growth
- Spiritual development and growth (see also the page 'Spiritual Companionship')
- Consultations face to face, by phone or via Skype
- Courses - both bespoke, designed for your needs and pre-developed (see the 'Courses' page)
- Individual and group supervision for counsellors and therapists from other traditions
- Training in counselling skills, communication skills, assertiveness, violence management and complaints management/customer satisfaction
- I have a number of audio CDs available, including using Guided Imagery to help in dealing with cancer, heart disease and pain control and a general purpose introduction to guided imagery/meditation and personal growth
- I also have copies of the book 'Cancer a Personal Challenge' Ed Bob Rich, to which I contributed 2 chapters
Individual counselling costs have remained unchanged now for 12 years and remain at £35 per 1 hour session. I have been able to keep such low rates by
inviting those who can afford more to pay more if they wish, helping to subsidise therapy for those less able to pay and:-
- by charging more realistic rates for organisational consultancy and training courses.
Trainee counsellors who require personal therapy as part of their training will be charged £25 per session
The cost for groups will vary depending upon the group size and purpose. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Similarly, the cost for Employee Assistance Programme packages is negotiable. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
The cost per session for supervision is £35 for qualified counsellors and £25 for trainee counsellors.
It may be possible to offer therapy at reduced fees in some circumstances, so if cost is a barrier, please feel free to contact Dr Carl Stonier to discuss options.
I was recently (August 2013) at an event held in Wetherby to promote well-being and self-care to maintain health.
It can be viewed here:-